A greener environment always ensures a better place for everyone. We must always strive to protect our environment and keep it clean. With this motto, our school celebrated World Environment Day on 5th June.The main objective of observing this day was to spread awareness how our Earth being polluted due to that what are all the problems we are facing and how to overcome from it.
The day was celebrated with enthusiasm, wherein various activities were designed for students to perform from their homes. The students actively participated in making posters, slogans, photo session on conservation of Mother Nature. The activities helped the children hone their creative skills.
The posters made by the students showcased the need to conserve our resources and to build a greener world. This thought provoking posters stimulated the awareness about the environment and aimed at enhancing attention and action towards safeguarding it.
Considering the manifold benefits of trees, students participated in plantation drives to make their surrounding clean.
A few words from our Green Panthers:
- Interactions with Nature can help people recover from mental fatigue.
- Getting outdoors or even viewing scenes of nature, reduces anger, fear and stress and increases pleasant feelings.
- Stress reduction is one of the most well known benefits of being Nature Lover.
- Consequently, it may also help reduce blood pressure, muscle tension and the production of stress hormone.
- Nature soothes your pain. So please love nature and protect the environment to lead a peaceful, healthy and a happy life like us.
An effective speech on the theme of Mother Nature and Threats to the Environment was presented by our students. They created awareness among their peer groups by sharing their valuable thoughts.